Monday 26 January 2009

Midterms

I'm thinking about my last exam, Literature, which will be tomorrow at 1 P.M. I really shouldn't stress about it, I have all the time in the world to prepare, but I am anyway.

To the left you'll see what my study area looks like. That's the dinner table. I like to study or do homework in the dark, in seclusion. I usually have the best work ethic when I'm left alone. Also in the photo are the things that keep me awake: coffee and water.

In five years, my midterm routine hasn't changed at all. In Grade 8, I'd study a few days before the exam. Nowadays it's the night before. It's funny how I can get a firm grasp in such a short time; I guess I'm just lucky.

So Literature 12 will be my last midterm exam of my highschool years. I'm hoping I'll do well.

"And graven with diamonds in letters plain/ There is written, her fair neck round about:/ Noli me tangere, for Caesar's I am,/ And wild for to hold, though I seem tame."

1 comment:

  1. YEEE exams r done, !!!!! haha I kept your blog on until the song ended lol.

    ReplyDelete