Wednesday 18 March 2009

I have no life

Today, I realized that I have no life. (Well, ordinarily having no life, I guess I would not even possess the absence of a life.)

I slept in until 11 a.m.; I didn't feel like going out this morning because I had nothing to do and I was broke. Fair enough. I had a leftover sandwich for lunch (a vegetarian focaccia) from work last night.

My midday revolved around my anticipation for UBC's self-reporting of grades for early admission. Not having applied to other universities (I didn't want to go to other universities), I was eager to get official acceptance into UBC. It should come as no surprise that my marks are abnormally high for an arts program. It turns out that they changed the start of reporting from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.; work started at 3.

Work was quiet and uneventful, as it always is. Closing shifts (3 p.m. - 7 p.m.) are always like that. We finished the close 15 minutes early as usual. Picked up an abnormal amount of tomato and pesto focaccias as well as pecan cinnamon buns.

Dinner was filet mignon at my grandma's apartment. It was a great roast and I got to see some of the Canucks game (I don't have TSN at home).

The family went home. I self-reported my grades, read over some UBC stuff, played guitar, and then went to Rock Band 2 where I spent over 5 hours on a single challenge.

I spent 5 hours, consecutively, on a video game and I have nothing to show for it. (Granted, I play a mean guitar but that's beside the point).

I have no life.

No comments:

Post a Comment