Monday 16 June 2008

Goodbye World

Between studying for the Socials Provincials, playing Metal Gear Solid 4, renovations at home, and playing guitar, I don't think I'll have time to go out and socialize anymore. To help me study for Socials, I shall set out the following resolutions, in effect until Friday afternoon:
  1. No MSN
  2. No Facebook
  3. No Internet
  4. No going out until after Friday
  5. The only computer use allowed is for word processing on a computer without internet (Mac mini)
Some very restrictive resolutions but hopefully they will help me study for Friday. Here's to four days of MGS4, Socials, renovations, and guitar.

I can be reached at 778-955-8102.

1 comment:

  1. LAST EXAM TODAY. LAST EXAM TODAY.
    well, for me.
    i dont know about you :S

    ReplyDelete