Wednesday 28 May 2008

I have a Spanish final today but I didn't study well for it. It covers the second half of the school year but I barely know a thing of it all. I was supposed to study over the long weekend.

I have a Writing portolio presentation on Tuesday. I proposed to write eight short stories, all of which having some sort of link to World War II. The project started four months ago; I haven't started.

I barely get any sleep anymore because I got a new laptop charger. The laptop helped in my procrastination efforts. Now the charger's broken and I'll need a new one.

I blew all of the money I was trying to save up in the last two weeks. I spent $100 in one weekend and $60 the next. I have $30 and I'm going to spend that today on wall-mounted guitar hooks. I owe my brother $60. I don't have a job and I built that money up over a few months of saving my allowance.

I bought Grand Theft Auto 4 but I don't even like it to the level that you'd think I do. I go around saying it's a great game. I just think it's above average. The graphics aren't that great and it's being held-back because of Microsoft.

I'm going to be having a small birthday get together in two weeks. It'll be a lunch at Shabusen. Because of exams, people are going to say they have exams to study for. They said it last year but I know they won't. They're going to say they're busy even though they'll have wasted the day doing nothing. Almost all of them will Judas me, like they did last year. It's what they do every year. I'll go on with the facade and act like it didn't piss me off.

I'm drifting away from the elementary friends I made. I feel as though they're alienating me. I have good will but some of them are just being elitist. I don't know why they do it. It's not like I'm going out of my way to build a better profile; I just want to hang out with the people I haven't hung out with in a while. I'm not impervious to the cold shoulder.

I have the worst luck. My G-tuner head on my guitar snapped so stringing it is a pain in the ass. I lost my MicroSD adapter so I can't put anymore files on it. My laptop charger's broken and it'll cost another $50 to get a new one. The ReadyBoost on my USB drive is incompatible with Windows XP. My alarms never go off when want them too. My hair always ends up looking like shit after an hour. I broke the family digicam after dropping it. The photos for my hockey intramural article get deleted off of the school camera. Shoot to Thrill loses in the finals and I pull my groin. Meanwhile, my brother finds money on the streets and my dad finds a brand new Mac mini.

I don't know what to do about love.

2 comments:

  1. yeeeessir it is. my favorite place in the world. i guess i'm not the only one who feels as shitty as hell, huh? if it counts, i'd go to your birthday. birthdays mean more to me than exams ever will

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep your head up. i know things are rough, but everything'll work out.. promise. i'll go to your birthday. exams are baks anyways.

    ps. who needs love anyway? just as long as you've got dope friends (like me) you're set for life

    ReplyDelete